BOMB THREAT CHECK LIST
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- When is the bomb going to explode?
- Where did you put the bomb?
- When did you put it there?
- What does the bomb look like?
- What kind of a bomb is it?
- What will make the bomb explode?
- Did you place the bomb?
- Do you know who placed the bomb?
- What is your name?
- Where are you?
- What is your address?
- Have you notified anyone else?
- Do you know that there are innocent people in the building who may be killed or injured?
- Who do you represent?
EXACT WORDING OF THREAT:
- Accent (specify);
- Voice (circle); loud soft other:
- Diction (circle); clear muffled other:
- Did you recognize the voice?
- Was the caller familiar with the area?
- Speech impediment (specify);
- Speech (circle); fast slow other:
- Speech – use of any unusual words(specify)
- Pronunciation (specify anything unusual)
- Manner (circle); calm emotional other
- Do you know who the caller was?
- Message read by caller
- Other (specify);
- Street noises
- House noise
- Male female
- Estimated age
- Date & Time
- Duration of call
- Telephone number called